Monday, December 4, 2017

Gingerbread House

 I bought a gingerbread house kit from Walmart.



I put royal icing down in the tray and frosting around the edges and stack my house together, then hold the roof eaves on for a minute on each side, and let dry for 15 minutes before I could decorate.


While I was waiting for the frosting to dry on the house, I decorated the cookies.  


I put Peppermint candies on the top with lots of  icing, icing around the windows, pearl candies to the snowflake, and cut the jelly trees in half to add flower boxes to the windows.


I added snowflake candies to both sides of the roof. 


I cut dot candies in half and added it to the roof eaves.  I put pearl candies on the edges of the roof.  I put icing on trees and attached them to the house.


I put icing under the cookies and attached them to the tray and put snowflakes all around them and the house.


Finished product:











No comments:

Post a Comment